Are you 18 years old or older?
Sorry, the content of this store can't be seen by a younger audience. Come back when you're older.
* Braided Wire with Bending Parts to give out a stable connect for Mechanical Keyboards
* 2 parts of connecting wire connected by aviation connector
* Full metal adapters take out the best sense of geek tech
* Cable Type: Bending on USB-C Part / Bending on Standard USB Part
* Adapter: Metal Ends/Metal Ends with Screw
* Keyboard Adapter: Metal Ends/Plastic Ends/Rubber Ends
I have nothing but the biggest smile on my face when I look at my new PC and it is in very large part due to Vyral and their custom case and 7in screen. This is only my second build and the first time I've really considered doing a build like this and there isn't a single negative thing I could say. Thank you Vyral!!
Doesn’t fit a o11 mini as stated in the description. Now I just have a monitor sitting in the junk draw that I paid $140 for.
Hello! Sorry you are having problems with fitment, we install these inside of O-11 minis about 10 times a week so we are sure they fit. Please reach out to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 937-993-7765 and we would be happy to help!
This is about as budget as you can go for an actual decent quality mechanical keyboard. The switches feel great, the desk space saved is great, and the LEDs are also great. The keyboard also has a great weight to it. The only downside is the lack of software to have more control over the LEDs.