VYRAL SUMMER CAMP 2022!
Week 1 - Keyboard Building! (July 5th - July 8th)
- Build a custom keyboard from start to finish and learn different modding techniques!
- Switch installation and modding like lubing and filming!
- Stabilizer modding(lubing and band aid modding)
- Case and PCB mods(case foam, tape ect)
Week 2 - PC Building! (July 11th - July 15th)
- Learn to build a PC from start to finish
- Learn what each component is and how they function and work together
- Learn Basic troubleshooting steps both software and hardware!
- Understanding the BIOS and functionality
Week 3 - Intro To Coding! (July 18th - July 22nd)
Importance of coding
Basic coding techniques
- Code Minecraft movement as well as mods, worlds ect.
- Basic coding techniques on your own games
Week 4 - 3D Printing! (July 25th - 28th)
- Learn how to take a concept, create it in software and print the final product!
- Learn how a 3D printer works
- Understanding each type of construction material
- Designing a basic part
- Design and print your own piece to take home
The Camp will be held at the VYRAL Compound, 2078 E Dorothy Lane, Kettering OH, 45420
Class Size : 15 Participants
Time Slots : 9am-12pm and 1pm-4pm
Can participate in weekly, or for the full month!
This camp is great for ages 3rd - 12th grade, we will have multiple instructors per class to ensure we teach to everyone's skill level. Below are the skill levels we will be covering during the class!
Week 1 - Keyboard Class - Basic through Advanced
Week 2 - PC Building - Basic through Advanced
Week 3 - Coding - Basic
Week 4 - 3D Printing - Basic
Classes are NON refundable for any reason.