Have Questions?Ask An Expert
KRAKEN Z53 AIO CPU WATER COOLER WITH LCD SCREEN - 240MM
Subcribe to back in stock notification
The all-new Kraken Z Series lets you personalize your all-in-one liquid cooler like never before. Through CAM’s unique software interface, you can do more than simply ne-tune settings; you can now display your favorite images and animated gifs, or CAM system information, allowing for total customization. Backed by a 6-year warranty, the Kraken Z series provides superior performance in liquid cooling, simple installation, and a look that is uniquely your own.
Customise Your Battlestation
With a bright, 2.36” LCD screen capable of displaying 24-bit color, you can now completely customize the look of your CPU cooler. Whether it’s an iconic image, personal photo, funny gif, or CAM data, you can use your Kraken to express yourself in an exciting new way.
Stay In Control
CAM’s elegant, user-friendly software makes you the master of your PC. With simple-to-use, intuitive controls, you can manage your Kraken’s performance and appearance with ease.
The included Aer P radiator fans are designed for liquid-cooling perfection. Featuring a chamfered intake and fluid dynamic bearings, they deliver silent operation, long-term reliability, and powerful cooling performance.
Fine nylon mesh sleeves strengthen the rubber tubing, providing durability and protection against mishandling. With the fully programmable display, the pump can be rotated in 90 degree increments to fit the needs of your motherboard without affecting the direction of the logo or image.
- Motor Speed & Power: 2,000 – 2,800 + 300 RPM, 12V DC, 0.3A
- Dimensions: 123 x 275 x 30mm
- Material: Aluminum
- Length: 400mm
- Material: Ultra-low Evaporation Rubber with Nylon Braided Sleeve
- Display Orientation: Software adjustable 90° increments
- Display Panel Active Area: 2.36” (60mm) diameter
- Display Colour: 24-bit true color LCD
- Display Resolution: 320 x 320 px
- Display Brightness: 650 cd/m2
- Quantity: 2
- Dimension: 120 x 120 x 26mm
- Speed: 500-2,000 + 300 RPM
- Air Flow: 18.28 - 73.11 CFM
- Air Pressure: 0.18 - 2.93mm-H 2O
- Noise: 21-36dBA
- Bearing: Fluid Dynamic Bearing
- Power Consumption: 12V DC, 0.38A, 4.56W
- Connector: 4-pin PWM
- Life: 60,000 hours / 6 Years
- Warranty: 6 Years
- Intel: Intel Socket LGA 1200, 1151, 1150, 1155, 1156, 1366, 2011, 2011-3, 2066
- AMD: AMD Socket AM4, TR4(bracket not included)